Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shifting Winds

Ruts...

I don't like them.  I don't like getting stuck in them.  I don't like it when others get stuck in them and ask me to help them uncork from them.

I am stuck in a rut.

My employer for the last 17 years has been good to me.  I have had the opportunity to grow and test some limits while they have my back on some of the decisions that have been made.  I have been allowed to express thoughts and ideas that have become part of a process in various areas in the workplace.

I am not complaining about my experiences here.  But it is time to see what else there is out there.  I am not getting any younger and if I ever wanted to begin to live a dream it is today.

I have not given notice nor have I a plan that will move the world.  But there is an opportunity out there that is merely an idea at the moment.  I need to move slowly and deliberately to  make it a spark and then nurture the concept until it is something that I can move on.

Until then, if I seem a bit anxious or distracted there is a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment