Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back To Rehab!!

Okay, not really...

I went to pick up a friend who recently relapsed.  She got into a rather prestigious facility known worldwide and spent 28 days getting her shit together.  At least I hope she has her shit together.

She has pretty much hit bottom and now has to start from square one today.  But that is the true idea of an addicts day.  If we don't wake up right away and "admit we are <insert addiction here> and our lives had become unmanageable," then we are starting our day on the wrong foot.  So quite literally we have to start each day at square one.

My wife is working overnights this month and I pretty much hate it.

Did I forget to mention that Carolyn and I got married?  Yeah, I guess it has been a long time since I posted here but we tied the knot on May21st, 2011.  It was a (relatively) small service and reception.  Things have gotten better and better each day since.  Except this working overnight thing.  But I guess we have to make ends meet and this is one way to do it.

More later, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment